How to Buy A Firearm Online
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm
- Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them
- Find a licensed FFL in your area
- Contact the dealer and let them know you ordered a firearm online and would like them to receive and transfer the firearm to you
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, this fee varies from dealer to dealer
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your dealer (we do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our email address, MajorFirearms@gmail.com, where they can send a copy of their FFL (if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
1) Select your firearm, Make sure the firearm you choose has the features you want, such as caliber, magazine capacity, finish, barrel length, etc… You need to make sure the firearm is legal in your state or locality. Some states have restrictions on magazine capacity or have “assault weapon” laws that may prohibit shipment or require certain modifications to the firearm prior to shipment. We may be able to provide these compliance modifications for you so please call if you have any questions. 2) Select a Receiving Dealer A firearm cannot be shipped to your home. Only a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL) can receive the firearm for you. It is at this dealer that you will go to fill out the appropriate paperwork before the firearm can be transferred to you. The dealer will most likely charge you a fee for this service. You should contact your dealer prior to shipping a firearm to them to ensure the transaction will be completed to everyone’s satisfaction and without any surprises.
We can ship to any dealer with a valid FFL
Place Your Order Online:
When you checkout, fill in the shipping address with the name and address of the dealer who will be accepting your firearm. If you have not yet selected a receiving dealer at the time you place your order, you will need to contact us as soon as possible with your dealer’s information. If you are using a dealer that is not already on file with us you must contact them and have them email a copy of their FFL to us. Any delays in selecting and contacting a dealer will result in delays in processing and shipping your order.
Speed Up Your Order:
If choosing an FFL not already on file with us, please type the dealers name under company name or the comments section of your order.
Please include your order number on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate an FFL to accept your firearm before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your dealer’s info before we ship. We will hold your order for up to 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call 727.808.7046 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to address your concerns.